9-Star Rating

When I came back to mylot a couple of days ago, I had a 10-star rating. Now after being active for several days, and being helpful to people with questions and posting meaningful discussions, i get a 9-star. i believe this happened because somebody rated me negatively, right? but i just wonder what I wrote to deserve this? we should better rate others objectively. and at least let us be nice to people who are nice to us around here. we are here to post and make money, not to destroy each other. i believe that i have never given a negative rating here in mylot. and at best, i give a best response to those dserving comments who have come to my discussions first. please, people, let us not do this. thank you.
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi. im wondering when will i be able to post pictures to add to my response/posts. what is this "only users with a rating over 500" mean? after 500 posts? is this ur new dog that tita dotes? hmm... btw, my earnings has not been relfected yet... so does my referral... it is nearly 24 hours... hmmm.... thanks...
i'm not sure about the photos because i have since been able to post photos. maybe they changed their mechanics. that's not our dog, it's just a photo that my brother got from somewhere. don't worry about your earnings. they will get reflected. wait until after around 10:30pm tonight. God bless you!:-)
oh good news! i just checked my earnings and it has already reflected the new ones. i already got commission from your comments...hehehe 1cent for the referral! so you must have your earnings by now. :-) Congratulations. God bless!
@theprogamer (10539)
Quoted for truth! Bumped for great justice! Seconded! And Signed!! Rating system definitely needs an overhaul. A good number of my responses involve helping people. But I also debate on the site and with just cause and reason. I do not go around insulting people every post and I always try to be open about things. I'm guessing i'm damned if I am, damned if I help and damned if I stay. At least I'm damned for what I really am. You don't like someone who knows a lot of stuff and actually uses it to help people, fine whatever. You don't like someone who has an actual opinion, too bad. If anything, you can't handle that then you have no business on the net. Don't worry though, you'll encounter several people in real life who will not conform to what you want, so sooner or later you'll learn the lesson. Sorry for the rant. Macabre mode on cooldown.
hehe well that was some rant. apology accepted. it is just that we are not here to fight, but to earn money. i hope the ratings do not affect the earnings. :-)
I don't think it's anyone's fault. Sometime you aime for the + and hit the - :( I gave you a nice plus so you can get to you shiny blue 10 again :) all the best.
thanks liana, that's nice of you. well, yeah, maybe that's a more logical explanation after all. thanks for dropping by and for the encouragement. God bless you! :-)
@cici6880 (656)
Oh ,don't be angry my friend.Your comments in my discussions are very good and you have help me a lot .So you have done a good job here .Maybe somebody treat you unfair but just forget it and be happy.I believe you can get a 10-star again in a few days.
cici, you are so appreciative, thank you very much. i'm not really angry, but i just wonder why people would do that. thanks for the support. and yeah, let's just continue posting. God bless you!:-)