the game was so fun!

My friends have the game Deal or No Deal...And we had a few people and we played this game it was so fun! To bad it wasn't with real money! LOL But it still was intense cause you want to win big money like the real show...Has anyone else played this game? What do you think of it??
I bought it for my dad last Christmas, but he is yet to play it. How many people does it require to really enjoy the game 'experience'? Did everyone else like it as much as you did? I just know he would especially enjoy it when he goes to his family reunions.
I found that 4 or more people playing this game is the best cause the least people you get to play more work is to be done than to having fun.. I hope you and your Dad enjoy this game. And I know all my friends and I have.
OK, thanks for the tip. : )
@bgerig (1259)
I have watched it. It is pretty addictive. But it also gets old haver a while. I have always only been able to take Howie in little bits.
@jtr115 (724)
I purchased the DVD version of the game. The first two times, I took a reasonably-high bank offers ($82K and $149K), but the case I picked both times had $400K. The last time I played, I went all the way to the end and only ended up with $1,000. This is a good way to pass the time and (possibly) practice for the next contestant search.
i don't know this game,but i listion to you.maybe it is really fun.hehe...
@andyliuzn (1029)
Sorry, I have never heard about this game. Would try to see if I could get one from the net. WBR,Andy
@kgwat70 (13395)
I have not played the game, other than the online game. The online game is very fun and am thinking about getting the computer game. What is the board game like? Sounds interesting but do not have enough people to play it. Glad that you enjoyed it.