How much time do you spend in mylot everyday?

@Neriz69 (1043)
I usually spend around an hour logging in and out of mylot during the day. I normally post 5 to 10 post the most in a day. Right now I'm not really into it, it must be one of those days when you don't want to post anything but just read discussions. How about you? Please do share your thoughts.
Hi there, what's been up to lately buddy? Well i am spending like 7 to 8 hours here in myLot everyday. But that hours is devided into 2 sessions everyday like, 3hours in the morning and 4 to 5 hours in the evening. I know it's kinda too much, but i love mingling with people here and participate with their discussions indeed. I love having goal here every week and every month, like i should posts to this kinds of discussions. Like ill respond to all the discussions of my friends and many stuffs like that. Earning here monthly in myLot is possible, if you have that hard work and determination and you love what your doing here. Even you don't have that long hours to spend here, you can still earn just focus and enjoy! Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in myLot. Godspeed, Kiko
@gberlin (3836)
Not enough time to make as much money as I would like but it is all the time I have.
@meemingNEW (2226)
I don't really bother counting the number of hours I spend in mylot on a daily basis but rather count the number of responses that I make in a day. About 10-25 responses/discussions a day will do for me. Regardless if it takes shorter or longer time to complete responding to that number of discussions, I will still do my best to complete it daily. And it is normal for me to get bored in mylot at times because just like you, I can be into mylot and maybe the next day , I won't be. It really depends if I still have time to use my computer after classes. Anyway, happy postings to you and best of luck!
@alansmile (284)
I don't really know how many time did i spend on mylot. I will log on to mylot whenever i am free.I usually log on during night time,that is when i am mostly free with nothing to do. When i are in the mood of posting response, i can response 15 to 20 post just in two hour of time. Haha...