how was ur school life??do u miss it?

@anuj291 (575)
how was ur school life,,,i miss it like hell,,i am still in touch with all of my school frnds those were the days when there was no pressure,,u can do whateva u like,,all the flings and all it was the best dont u think??
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I did not get along with the kids I went to school with. I went to a very small private school and the kids there were from money and I was not. I was teased and picked on terribly. I guess that is why I am hard now. I figure people are going to pick on you no matter what you do. You are too small, too tall, too short, too smart, too dumb, not enough money or just different. I personally would not give the kids I went to school with the time of day. I am forty three years old and I hold a grudge a long time. I am afraid that there are a few faces that lets hope never cross my path. I have to say I did get a great education. At my school you had to have no less than a c average to pass. My daughter goes to public school and you can pass to the next level with a D. I think that is rediculous. I am glad that I am out of school and do not have to deal with any of the people I went to school with.
@anuj291 (575)
i am sorry,u had sucha bad time in school but there must be some good memories?
@Sheribabe (446)
I so much miss those times... I can recall my mom saying, "Those would be the best years of my life" and I always wanted to be older so I wouldn't have to listen to anyone or have to go to bed early. Now I'd do anything to go to bed early. And I realize how right she was...GEZZZZ
@anuj291 (575)
well said....lol those were really the best days of our lives!!!