Which Season Would You Want to Buy Cosmetics the Most?

Hong Kong
Usually during summer and spring time, I am not very much interested in buying cosmetics because the colors are not really my favourite. But for fall and winter, I usually load up things on eye shadows, nail polishes and lipglosses because the colors are sharper and darker and usually I like them better. What about you?
@gr8life (6252)
Hello wondericequeen, Since I don't get to experience the four seasons here, I don't buy my cosmetics according to the seasons. I usually buy my cosmetics during the festive seasons because I am the queen of freebies. I want to get as many freebies as I could whenever I bought my cosmetics *smiles* The best time for me is during Christmas or the end of the year. That time too, I will start to stock up my different types of favorite perfumes. Well, I don't know whether I have favorite item or not... it seems everything that catches my eyes is my favorite!
Right, shopping during festive seasons is really great, because you get to get all the extra gifts and stuff and they do make the money worthwhile!
@wotfpatty (2068)
You need a season to buy cosmetics? All I need is a store or website. lol. I do like to buy new cosmetics in the fall though because it is nice to wear fresh makeup in cooler weather. I don't stop in the hotter months but I definitely stock up on new cosmetics in the cooler weather. It's like buying a winter wardrobe. :)
*laughs* Indeed, I don't need a particular season to buy makeup. But somehow I notice that I would only buy cosmetics around fall to winter because of the color collection.
@gmakesmoney (2923)
I love to shop for makeup in the fall. I think in the summer it's too hot to wear much but in the fall it's cooler so your face won't "melt", lol. Plus like you mentioned, the colors are so much more rich and call my attention more.
Interesting point! Ah. Now I know more why ladies seem to buy more cosmetics during fall.