Memory

What is your favorite memory in school??? Mine is all the fun we used to have in 10th grade 5th period Global business class...
@oscar6 (1939)
Mine would have to be putting glue in my it classrooms vcr. I hated the teacher, he deserved it. :) after that the glue was monitored lol
@oscar6 (1939)
no actually i wasnt. Thats why he never suspected me.It was secret hate.lol I would even do errands for him sometimes. He never found out it was me. :)
Thats so funny...School sucked so i guess we had to make it fun some how...
my favorite memory is from 11th grade (i think lol) i was a memeber of the school choir, which i really loved. during x-mas time of the year the choir would go to different school or town functions and sing carols. that year along with the usual places we also went to 2 different convalesant homes (retirement homes). it was wonderful! the senior citizens living there were so happy to have us, sang along, and had smiles on their faces the whole time! i wish i could do that again. but as far as i know there isnt an adults choir club in this town.
Oh you should find out if there is sounds like you had a good time with it...