Do you likely trust religious people?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22116)
Only people that I personally know of, I do trust them..
It is so nice to know that there are many religious people around. But honestly, i only trust my family include my relatives and closest friends. Some people, especially famous people with filed case used God just to escape for their crime,and when they used God, i look at them as evil.
@mepibot (388)
• Brazil
I don´t like of religious ppl, if the person is fanatic is worse. lol. Maybe because i´m atheist. (;
@Ravenladyj (22936)
Religious ppl in what sense? Do you mean religious leaders like the Pope for example or a minister of a church etc or do you mean simply ppl who are religious?? As far as religious leaders goes, no I dont necessarily "trust" them (or not trust them for that matter)...I think what they say shoudl be taken with a grain of salt...As for your every day person who happens to be religious it depends on the person...their personal religious beliefs have nothing to do with it...