Anyone heard about Nicholas Sparks' new book "The Choice"?

@jovimom (1576)
I am in his mailing list, so I rec'd an e-mail. It is officially out and available wherever books are sold. He is another author that I cannot put his books down! I have several and the ones I don't own, I borrowed from my friend and read. Just thought I would let everyone know that is a fan of his...
@taylorblue (1286)
I heard about it...but he is such a great author. I love all his books. I just wish I had time to read them all!
@jovimom (1576)
I already ordered it thru my book club, it was cheaper than buying it at the store. Me too! Never enough time to read all the books I want to read!
@biwasaki (1745)
I've heard that this book is now available, but have not had time to pick it up yet! I really love everything that he has written so far and can't wait to get my hands on this one!
@jovimom (1576)
I know, me too!! I went ahead and ordered it thru my Doubleday Book Club, can't wait to start reading!
@carpenter5 (6786)
NO! I'm going to have to get it though! I absolutely love his books, and never get tired of reading them. I loved the notebook. My favorite one though was "message in a bottle" have you read that one?
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, I have that book, but I've never read it. I've seen the movie though, it made me so mad when they killed Kevin Kostners character off! I still haven't gotten his new book either, so don't feel bad
@blueunicorn (2409)
I just finished reading this book and loved it. I can't think of a Nicholas Sparks book that I didn't enjoy, though.
@jovimom (1576)
Great! I still haven't read it yet. Same here! They also need to make movies of the rest of them, I think they are all movie worthy
That is true that all of his books are movie worthy. I wonder if he writes that way on purpose!