WHO ELSE ISN'T RECIEVING E-MAIL ALERTS .....

@stezieb (2183)
WHEN YOU RECIEVE COMMENTS OR RESPONSES? Is this just me or is it something the MyLot.com tech's need to look in to?
im recieving them it was an option that they asked you when you signed up!
No! It is development activity by the site moderators or authorities making for the benefit of us. It is good to receive them. It making us to feel as priority persons in the members list.
@kylesmiles (1911)
You know, I am not receiving any alerts either. :(
@stezieb (2183)
I really hope it is back to normal soon. Thanks for the Response, Happy Earning!!
@mythmoh (3986)
During filling your personal information if you have checked the box to send mail when there is any response or comment then you will receive the mails.Similarly for added buddies.i am getting nearly 25-30 mails from mylot daily
@stezieb (2183)
I have all the boxes checked.
I don't seem to be having any problem. Hopefully they will get all teh bus worked out. I liked the idea someone had elsewhere that MyLot shut the site down for a few days to get everything worked out.
@stezieb (2183)
I used to recieve email alerts whenever I was commented, responded too, or messaged. Now I just get them if one of my buddies makes a post. =(
@prasad1961 (5602)
Getting alerts is good! We updating as and when the changes made in to the site. So it is for our betterment only. Its an welcome feature! Everyone must and should accept.