Animal Abuse so sad.

http://members.tripod.com/acos2/ Oh my god these pictures make me so sick. How on earth can anyone treat any kind of animal this way. I feel so sorry for those animals and the things they went through in there short life's.
Psychologists will say that people who abuse animals have underdeveloped sense of empathy. They do not feel things from another's perspective, animal or human, but only from their own. Yes, I do have sympathy for such animals. For this reason I support humane socieites with donations and have adopted several cats from such places. We now own a beautiful (in spirit) cat who found us actually. She was apparently dumped by the road near our home and showed up one day. It would appear that someone cut her left ear almost completely off and her right eye is blinded. Our vet says it was most probably blinded by a sharp object being thrust into it and the ear appears to have been cut off rather than torn off as would be if done by another animal. She now lives a comfortable life with all the love she deserves. SO skinny when she came to us, apparently half starved, but she now weighs in at a whopping 13 pounds. My mom named her Uno for her one ear and one eye. She is so loving and seems to appreciate her new life. When I visit the shelters I do find myself wishing sometimes that I could have just 5 minutes in a nice locked room with the person who did such things, I'd show them just how it feels to be hurt. I had a cat once who had been set on fire by someone. He was never very pleasant to look at since most of his fur could nnot grow over the scarring, but he was a very loving cat and very dear to me. I named him Phoenix, for obvious reasons. Whenever I go to find a new cat, unless one is sent to me by the Goddess (either a stray who finds me or someone who has to get rid of theirs asks me to take it) I always start at the humane shelters. Since these poor animals are often not perfect in body, they are hard to place. Yet their hearts and souls are still perfect.
I love that the kitty is loved now.
My baby Phoenix livedd for 12 years after coming to me, and passed peacefully without pain over the Rainbow Bridge. As for Uno, who is now laying sprawled out on my bed behind me, she has just had her checkup and received a clean bill of health, except the vet says she is a bit overweight lol, not bad for an ex- skinny little stray. so now she must get more exercise and lowfat food.
You have been blessed.
@LittleMel (14036)
I can't see the link. I feel helpless when reading stories like that. If only I had the power or in position to judge, I would send those abusers to the place where they would be abused the same way they did to the animals. I'm sure this is the only way to stop all this abuse. unfortunately nobody in power agrees to this idea, therefore it keeps going on and on.
yes you are right about that.
@kaplya (1578)
these are really some horrible pictures. how can one ignore their own pets in this way, especially when they are "wise matured adults" and not a little boy or teenager?perhaps they should monitor all those pets people keep so one could be traced before things get so much worse for these animals!
I agree 100%.