How to tame brat children?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22829)
I noticed a kid, his parents is renting a space just within the building I’m currently occupying. They manage a small cafeteria here and this kid sometimes stay. Every time I eat in their cafeteria, the mother always tells him not to do this and not to do that but the kid doesn’t listen to her. He keeps doing what he’s being reprimand of doing and if he is forced, he will cry and throw things.
@Ravenladyj (22936)
Well first off I think the child being a "brat" is totally the fault of the parents for starters..If I owned a business and my children were to come to work for any amount of time there woudl be STICT RULES on what behaviour would and would NOT be acceptable...If those rules were broken I'd only have to say somehting ONCE to my kids and they would smarten up...Sounds to me like this mum or these parents dont have a handle on this child at all..That being said, I would put my kids with a sitter or find some other arrangement...Especially in a setting like that!