It’s raining here.

By joy
@MGjhaud (22333)
It seems that everyday is a raining day here in my city. I don’t know if it’s rainy season or there’s just a storm happening somewhere near. I like it when it’s raining though sometimes heavy rain cause me being stranded but I like it when I don’t have to get irritated and sweat under the heat of the sun. I don’t like sunny days. Hehe.
@lkbooi (16100)
It had not been raining for several days in my place. It is quite annoyed as I don’t like the hot weather which makes me sweat a lot. At the present moment I am quite happy as it is drizzling outside. I like the cool weather as it always makes me pleasant and energetic.
@lkbooi (16100)
Thanks a lot for awarding me the best response. I feel really grateful to get it. Presently we are having our lovely and cool wet season here. I am very glad to see my vegetable and flower plants growing vigorously in the drizzling at the courtyard.
@MGjhaud (22333)
No problem. May your vegetables and other plants be in good condition until you harvest them.
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi there, thanks for your kind regards for my lovely vegetable plants. I surely will take great care of them. I had harvested some of them recently. Really, rain does help me a lot as I don’t have to do any watering and I could save some time for mylotting.
Where is your city?. Here in the Phils, it is raining. There is this one Storm named Hannah that will arriving near Catanduanes Area of responsibility. Last night as i watched the news, they declare that we are included in Signal No. 1 here in Metro Manila. I like rain sometimes because it is cold, but what i don't like is the storm. I don't like storm, i hate it.