Weird pizza toppings?

What is the weirdest thing you have ever had on a pizza? Was it gross or yummy? Would you try it again?
@terrych (1227)
I do not know if it is weird, but I have potato pizza... and I really love it, actually now it is my favorite...
That sounds interesting... It is a regular pizza with potato slices on top?
@terrych (1227)
Yes, I wash the potatoes, slice them, and put them in a pan with some oil, rosemary and salt, when they are tender,they are ready to go for the pizza. So I put in my pizza the tomato sauce, the cheese and on top of it the potatoes, and everything togeter to the oven until the cheese melt... mmm... delicious!
@magnet (2087)
The weirdest topping that I've ever had on a pizza topping was macoroni and cheese. It was okay.
A friend of mine likes anchovies on his... To which I say, No thanks!
@alamode (3073)
Artichoke, feta cheese, red peppers, and anchovy... I thought it was glorious, but the family was less then impressed... no spirit of adventure around here! I'll have to order myself a 'small' from now on.
I have heard of some pretty weird pizza toppings some of them sound smell and taste disgusitng! like my daughtrer for example.. if it is edible she will put just about anyhting on her pizza EXCEPT for pepperoni... I get told all the time that i am weird because i like chicken and broccoli on my pizza