What kind of work you have now?

@sexylc (501)
Do you like it? Me I been tow years and 6 months being a house wife.I get bored on this style now I am thinking to find a job make my life happier.And independent in my life because its hard to wait all the time that our husband give us money.
@TerryZ (22083)
You have to make yourself happy and if thats what you want do it. I did it and I was happy but now I cant work because of my health. But someday I hope to return to work field. Follow your dreams.
@sexylc (501)
yes I want to be happy and thanks for your advice! might someday I will acomplish what I want in my life.
@Margajoe (4718)
I was a house wife for 9 years. I felt the same way you do. I have been divorced since 1993. It has been very hard, working to make ends meet. I did it. But now I am 41, cannot work anymore because my back is used up. When I think back, I should have stood up for myself. Cleaning the house looking after my husband and children. It is hard work. But, for the husband it is hard work too. Being a single mom helpt me realize, when a man comes home from work, he is tired. As a wife I should have seen that. So it is 50/50 , he does his work. But don´t forget, you do your work too. He gets money. You should too. Ask him. It is as simple as that. Let him pay you, Keeping house,kooking ect. Ask an ammount for you. Only for you, not for grocery´s. But for you. You earn that. Like he does, so do you. Think about it. You have a job. And a good one. Beleive me if I could do it over again, I would stand up for myself. I thought because he brought home the money, I was less then him. WRONG!!!!! I now that know. So take some advies, don´t make life so difficult. You are doing just fine. And talk to your husband, he will understand you more than you think. If you say nothing he cannot read your mind. Good Luck, I wish you all the best.
@jcyap888 (721)
its been 4 years now since i got no job i let my wife to study nursing for our future greener pasture now has finish her course, me i'm going to have work this november and will everyone her in my lot. i do as a houseband, i cook go to school with kids go to market, so tired everyday.
I do not like my job in the call center. Being exposed to verbal abuse and lots of pressure and stress. Worse of all I have my low salary. You can work from home and make money too. I wish you all the best.