Which kind of TV program do you like?

@cici6880 (656)
China
My father and me like Animal World which is a program to introduce all kinds of wild animals.The program is interesting.Then I like Lecture Room.There are manyy professors from several university.They explain China archaic literature in fresh method and all of them are pandits.Also I pay attention to some fashion program especially CCTV-6,a channel for movies.There is a program named Action English so Chinese can learn English whlie watch movies. Would you tell me what TV program is your favorite?
@ravinskye (8242)
I like sitcoms that are funny. Like How I met your mother and Two and a half men. I also like shows like supernatural, ghost whisperer and moonstruck. which are about demons, ghosts and vampires respectively. i like comedies that make me laugh and relax me.
@cici6880 (656)
I am pavid of ghosts so lots of movies about ghosts I never to see,lol!
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
Hi cici!!!!I also love watching wildlife programs.I have not seen Animal World,but I do watch a lot of different productions on wildlife.I like National Geographic in particular as they make some splendid documentaries on wildlife.I think that it is really great that you have programs that help Chinese people to learn English.I am a great admirer of the Chinese and I have always wanted to learn Mandarin or Cantonese,but teachers are hard to find,maybe one day I will.As for other programs I mostly like documentaries,old movies and cartoons,mainly the classic ones.I also like programs that teach different subjects.Thats it,!!!!LOL!!!!
@cici6880 (656)
Hi,jungle!We also have some programs about teaching foreigners to learn Chinese.Because more and more people begin to learn Chinese. I dont know how to say Cantonese but I listen to many musics in Cantonese.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
Thanks cici,maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to buy some teaching programs on Mandarin!!LOL!!!!!
Hi cici6880!I like Lecture Room as well.I thought its profound and meaningful,and everyone could learn something from it.Besides that,I am interested in news programme from cctv1 and cctv4.Also I perfer music channels so I could catch up with the latest MTVs.
@darshakk (2142)
After a hard stressful day, i just wud like to see comedy and cartoons....well seeing comedies really relaxes me..... also i see discovery and star world.....