My daughter is going for her first summer Job next summer

This year my daughter will be a happy time for her. I have to get to the office early from what I hear. The jobs are taken fast. So I guess we will have to see. Time is flashing by so fast. Where is my little girl? :) How was it for your child's first summer job? Did they like the experience? Thanks
@hoghoney (3749)
I was so nervest when my kids started their first jobs. Last month my boyfriend oldest daughter started her first job ever and she really likes it and the money is a great learning for her also. Congrats to your daughter.
That must be fun for her as well. My daughter might miss this year. I forgot her b-day will not be till May. The man said the jobs are gone by then. :)
My kids had various summer jobs that included lawn work, dish washer, and baby sitter. It gave them a sense of pride to earn their own money and buy things on their own. It was tiring for them to do manual labor, but they loved the reward of a paycheck at the end of each week.