I can't find a way to report the seller. They are bidding up the price

I am trying to bid and win a lace front wig. Now these are very high in cost I know. However if they start it low they should not be bidding up the bids. I contacted one seller already to warn them. I now have an hour left on this bid. I see a China person is bidding up the wig. What a shame. If they bid one more time after me they can have it. I bid on a lace front this morning. The person was right behind me. I stopped at 22.00$ the person won it over me at $22.75 and they had the nerve to send me a second chance offer. The total was great $64.00 with shipping costs. No thanks the winner can keep it. :) how do I report them to ebay? Thanks
@sedel1027 (17851)
Go to this link and follow the instructions http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/programs-investigations.html
@sedel1027 (17851)
Oh, you can also log on to ebay and talk to the live help. They are usually very helpful.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I have seen and heard about this alot. My sister in law had this happen to her and the person even had the stupidness to email her with a second chance and ask her for 3 extra dollars. I don't think they are allowed to do that. But she did do the second chance thing and paid the extra 3 dollars he wanted and she received her stuff. She didn't report him I think because he might have given her a bad response. She hasn't done anything like that since though. But she had really wanted the item for her kid.