most loved subject in your school life

Which is the subject which you die for reading and studying at the expense of other subjects, the subject you liked most when in school, is it the same as Einstein's physics and maths or something else.
@coolmailraj (2461)
Hi. In school I could have given up my sports periods very easily for mathematics but now I don't even have a look at the maths book but for the day before the exam.
wow you seem to be another JOHN NASH in the making, I too loved maths a lot in my school days.It's good taht some years of maths have paid you so much that you don't have to study before the exams.
@scorpio16 (1707)
It was Mathematics only. I love maths. You maight not believe, in our time, I had obtained 96/100 in Elementary Maths and 86/100 in Advanced Maths in Matriculation. Would be believe, my dad has not to me for 2 days as why did not I got 100 out of 100 in the both subjects. But anyway, overall I had received excellent marks in Maths. It is just great to work with Maths.
wow that are really great marks, I also go 86/100 in my matriculation but scored only 72/100 in secondary. anyways thanks for your response.
@williamjisir (22900)
In my high school days, my favorite subject is English. I had a neighbour. I called him Grandpa, who was an English teacher in a high school. Whenever I had problems in English translation, I went to him for help and he was the very person that helped me a lot in getting interested in English study. Also my English teacher in the high school asked me to have English as my major when I went to senior high school and I did accordingly. When I passed the entrance college examination, English became my major at college and I have been fond of English till now ever since then. English has chnaged my life and now I am teaching English as my job.
wow ...its really great that you love english so much and now you are able to pursue it as a career .
I am studying in college and still like Maths and Physics, the most. They are very interesting subjects. I also like chemistry and english, but sometimes chemistry bores because you can never be sure about it. It is all based on theories and models about atom which we can't even see. As for Physics, you can see it too some extent in our daily life too.
ya i too like physics a lot , as it has real aspects and their reaosning, which I love the most , I used to ahte chemistry because of all those equations and equations.
English and Literature! History too.. I remember my teacher mad us memorize some of Shakespeare's pieces like Hamlet's To be or not to be, Juliet's Wherefore art thou Romeo, Portia's Quality of Mercy... And then we'd have different selections given to us, lots of poetry, haiku's, and stories. Lots of fun ^^
wow you seem to be an Arts lover, english , literature, history , wow, actually these were the subjects I hated the most in my school days , our teacher too made us memorize merchant of Venice and many poems. Thanks for your response.
@poohgal (6848)
Hello there. When I was in Primary School, Secondary School and College, my favorite subject is Maths. It's the subject that I do best in. In University, i took Accountancy. In this course, I took many different modules. My favorite modules are the law modules. =D
hey you are same as me , I too loved maths a lot in my school days but after that I began loving physics. Thanks for the response.
@Rueca08 (101)
when i was in elementary, i like p.e and math but now i'm starting to dislike p.e but maybe i will like it more when i grow up
what is p.e, can you be little more discriptive, anyways thanks for sharing your response.
For me science is the favourite subject at my school life.I can understand that subject very easily with out much effort and scored more mark in science subject.
great that you loved science so much because I have seen many people fearing science in all their school life specially in grade 11 and 12.
@theprogamer (10539)
Not really. I'm great at all sorts of subjects and am not opposed to learning more and sharing what I know with others. But if I had to really choose it would be between history and sciences. Still...its hard not to find the vast amount subjects very interesting.
wow loving all the subjects thats great, and its good that you like to share what you know. Thanks for your response.
@Inky261 (2524)
History lessons I liked best. I read many books about history in my spare time, too, way back when. and I always got good grades in history. Happy mylotting.
wow atlast I got someone loving history, I really hated that subject whole my school life, but its good you love it. happy mylotting to you too