Are you happy with you life part 2

Hi, in another discussion i wrote how i wasnt real happy with my life because my daughter died. I guess maybe i said this wrong. I mean my life is ok. I have 3 wonderfull sons(well most the time LOL) and i husband that we are happy. He has a steay job and we are going to buy a house. So i guess i was just having a bad day. Thanks friends for all your answers.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Dee351972! That is alright and I am glad to know that you are happy just as much. It is alright to vent a little here because most of the people here are very nice, i know because I have met so many of these kind mylotters here. I sure hope you will enjoy staying here. Take care and have a nice day.
Hi faith, thanks. I see you are on a role today. You answered most of my discussions. I still have some out there now one will read. LOl i must of said the wrong thing??LOL thanks again. i will have a nice night will have go bed soon.
@faith210 (11233)
haha..I guess, I am just trying to catch up on all the notifications that are still in my email. Good night friend and dream beautiful dreams.
Ok that is cool. I dont have that turned on i just look every time i can. Thanks again.
@fhm1987 (243)
• Pakistan
I havent read ur previous discussion. Do not worry it is part of life. In my hometown u may see many grieved people who have lost their dear ones in terrorist activities. You will be surprising to know that they are still happily living their lives. Hope u got it. thanx
Thanks. I am sorry about your home town. OUr u in near the war? Take care and be happy! Thanks again. I know life goes on so we have to make the best of it.
@fhm1987 (243)
• Pakistan
It is all due to evil policies of military govt. Although there is no war but danger of civil war is still apparant.
@foxygirle (377)
i'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm glad that you still have a wonderful family and a great husband. Enjoy your life to the fullest.
Thanks so much. Yes we are trying. Hope you have a nice life also.
@dopey22girl (3324)
I never got to read your first post, but I am terribly sorry about your daughter. I can't imagine going through that, and you must be a very strong, wonderful person. I'm glad you are happy with your children and your husband. Life can be very hard sometimes, and it's normal for people to say they "hate their life" when they really don't. Don't feel bad for saying it...just take comfort in knowing you are happy. :)
thanks so much. YOu should be able to see the other one, i think it will be under this on the bottom of them page. Can i add you as my friend? If i can figure it out. If i cant will you add me? thanks