Goodbye Henry, Hello Gio!

@TeaCup (231)
I am tired of Henry. If he really loved Betty, why did he go back to Charlie? Why did he allow himself to get mixed up with her, so that he doesn't know if he's the father of her baby? Gio is a breath of fresh air. He and Betty talked naturally together. He told her about his dreams, she told him about hers. When he made her a sandwich just as she likes it, and gift wrapped it, she hid the fact that it was a gift from Gio! I believe that Betty is hooked on him. She's now going to take writing classes because of him. Henry was never that supportive. I think the only thing that Betty and Henry have in common is that they are both geeks. My bet is that Henry is out and Gio and Betty are an item this season. What do you think?
I love Ugly Betty. She so needs to be getting rid of Horrible Henry!!Am loving Gio too !! Betty rules
Well, I didnt see last weeks show I plan to do that tonight. I like Henry but I think he needs to choose. Jos because the girl is having his baby doesnt mean he can't be with Betty. I think he should have left Betty alone though instead of trying to be her friend all the time.
@Fishmomma (11354)
I don't want to see Betty with either of them. Woman don't need a man to be successful and neither are the right one. Henry sleeping around is wrong. Betty deserves a honest man that is true to her. Gio wants her to write, but think he will two time her this season. I'm glad that Betty will be writing this season, but just see these relationships as the wrong move for the show.
@ravinskye (8242)
I think you are right. I think her and Gio will probably have a thing while we are waiting till Henry finds out if the baby is his or not. He went back to Charlie to do the honorable thing and be a father to the baby. Its not his fault he didnt know she was screwing around behind his back. I think eventually they will bring betty and henry together though. they had a lot in common.
@lc23112 (33)
When I first saw him and how the responded to each other; my first thought was; this is it! He is her new beau; so lets keep our fingers crossed. Henry needs to just go back and leave Betty alone.
@karixie (121)
Oh, I used to love Henry, too. But if it seems that he does not know how to make up his mind, then, I think Gio and Betty look good together too.