I reported that employee

@TerryZ (22083)
And now I feel so good! I took the advise of all my good friends here. When I told the manager I was there for almost one hour just to pick up money she said What? I described what she looked like and she said I know who your talking about. Then she said I will take of this matter. So I said I hope so I shop here alot and dont want to go through that again or I wont be returning here! How was that?
@gabs8513 (48710)
Sweet that was brilliant and I am glad that you took the Advise of everyone Love you
@TerryZ (22083)
Yea it felt good!LOL Hugs
@pyewacket (44032)
I read your earlier discussion about the rudeness of that woman...maybe she was in a bad mood, although it sounds like she's the type to have a bad mood all the time...And yes!! So glad you reported that woman....It's good you took a stand about the situation and mentioned it all...When a person works in any kind of customer relations, they ARE supposed to be courteous and help the customer, not make snotty remarks...So hip, hip hoorah, for you...bet you feel really good now....(((hugs))) :)
@TerryZ (22083)
I am feeling good now.Hugs back to you. I hope you havent been flying around out there in this rain!
@pyewacket (44032)
Nope haven't..LOL--but maybe I should do a "stop being gloomy days" dance...this whole week has been dreary :(
@3lilangels (4639)
thats great my friend and i am glad it all worked out well and i am sure you felt better too.
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes I dont know if they said anything to that employee but I feel better just telling them about it.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Good Job TerryZ! Sounded perfect to me. I hope the manager really does take care of things. An hour wait was bad enough and the way that woman acted just made it all worse.
@TerryZ (22083)
thanks my friend Im glad you understand.
@femimi (872)
well that's fine... brave acts. you must be feel more satisfied now than keeping all the employee did in your heart.
@TerryZ (22083)
I do feel better now.LOL
@infoguy (210)
Brilliant....Happy now? :)
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes very happy. thanks
@MsTickle (25050)
I'm sad you did that, and i'm sadder still that you're so pleased with yourself about it. That lady may have been having a bad day and held you up but you were rude to her . You both were not very nice. I hope you never have to work behind a counter because people, the public can be very rude and nasty. Some handle it well but no-one handles it well all the time. I still can't believe you wrote this discussion. I suppose you'd be thrilled if your complaint caused that lady to lose her job.
@TerryZ (22083)
Im sorry you feel that way. Yes Im glad I did report her she was the one being rude to me. I wasnot rude to her and you are the only one that thinks that way here. And yes Ive worked with the public and I was taught the customer is always right. Yes this woman shouldnt even being working she must have been at 80 years old. Im very disappointed in you! When I walked out of the store there she was smoking a cigeratte she was probably having a nictone withdrawl.
@MsTickle (25050)
Wow, I was sure wrong about you. You were rude to that lady...is it ok for a customer to be rude...oh yes, that's right, the customer is always right. You've shown you are prone to exaggeration, in your discussion this lady was "about 70" now, she's 80? You say you waited an hour, so I will politely tell you I think this is an exageration too. And what do you think gives you the right to say how old is too old for a person to be working? I guess you just feel really superior to people behind counters, it's obvious to me you treat them like dirt. It's always been my experience that people who report customer service people exagerate to make their story sound better. I heard a saying recently that if a person is not nice to service people then they are not a nice person. I have removed you from my friends list.
@TerryZ (22083)
Im not going to argue with you because its obvisious thats all you want to do.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
glad you reported her, it should not take an hour to get money like that,
@TerryZ (22083)
She was just a crouchy old women.LOL
@kareng (20908)
Good for you! I'm proud of you! I think a lot of people working in retail are wrong for the job these days. My mom had a grocery clerk not too long ago that refused to bag her groceries and put them in her cart. She wanted my mom to do it! She didn't work there anymore after my mom reported her.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thats good!LOL
@maddysmommy (16233)
Good on you Terry - her behavior was uncalled for and its good that her supervisor knows about it - as an employee she is representing Kmart and has to be on her best behaviour regardless if she is having a bad day or not.
@TerryZ (22083)
Your so right maddysmommy!
Terryz, as I've said in your previous discussion, it is best that you report her to her manager. And you did the right thing.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey thankyou erickrubio Im glad I did report her.
@bonbon664 (3470)
Good for you! The manager should have given you a gift card or something for your trouble.
@TerryZ (22083)
I know thats what I thought too. But I got nothing.
I'm very glad you did. Reporting someone when they legitimately do something wrong is not mean. She could be costing Kmart customers, and they would lose money. I'm sure that manager was glad you told her, and probably her co-workers as well. It's so hard to work with someone who doesn't do what they should, and everyone else is working hard.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks Ambie she really shouldnt be working acting the way she did.
@Feona1962 (7527)
You did a good job...I never used to speak my mind but not anymore..If someone pisses me off then they are going to be in for it...LOL..I am so very proud of you..