Who knows how to whistle here? hehehe...

hi... i know how to whistle... i love whistling though my male cousin discouraged me to that when i was in high school coz it is rather "boyish" he says... hahaha.. then, i stopped... i just whistle at times and imitate birds tweets... hehe... i love it when sparrows answer me back.. how about you?
@poohgal (6848)
Hello there. I am proud to say I do Not know how to whistle. LOL I've been trying to learn how to whistle since I was kid but somehow I just can't do it. =( Even though I cannot whistle like a bird, I can bark like a dog or meow like a cat. LOL =P
hi there! hahaha... that's okay... just like me who cant raise my eyebrows (one at a time) been giving myself a headache since i was young...but i cant seem to do it...sigh... what other animal sounds can u make?
@poohgal (6848)
I know how to Oink like a pig too =P LOL
@missjackie (1330)
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I know how to whistle a little bit. I don't do it very often though, because I find whistling to be very annoying. When someone is whistling, it just erks me so much. It's like fingernails on a black board.
hello.. thanks for responding... do you hum or sing while working? i mean, instead of whistling..
@spoiled311 (5502)
no i can't. been wanting to do that since i was small. all that came out of my lips was air...hehehe my father said i should cover my butt so that the air would be solid. lol i would like to do that because i think it's relaxing. and i think it's a good thing to fool around with the girls...hehehe i know i am mean...
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
Oh, yes, my younger brother taught me how to do it when we were kids. I also love whistling and nobody's in my family thinks it's bad for girls to do that he he he he...I love whistling along with songs I know whose lyrics I don't remember he he he he... I've never tried tweeting to birds and hearing their answers, though. Maybe I should try it sometime he he...
@budsr03 (2354)
Hi Shiloh! I whistle all the time especially when i am working on cars! I guess i got it from my dad, he was very good at whistling, but me no! I have 3 brothers also who like to whistle whenever they are in the kitchen! I guess getting food makes us happy, so we whistle! LOL! Take care and keep whistling those happy bird tunes!