We all know how I love to shop at walmart.

Loaf of bread had a turd inside - We all enjoy the great taste of fresh bread
I opened a loaf of bread to make a sandwich. I saw something black in one of the slices. Nothing too bad I thought and went to remove it. Boy was I shocked to pieces. It was a mouse turd. I was so pissed I just tossed all the bread out. I store my bread in the fridge at home. This was not a case of my bread having been bitten into. I was thinking I should contact walmart as well. I still kept the bag in case they asked for the code from the bag. Has anything as thins ever happened to you? How would you handle this?
@Flight84 (3049)
I found two roaches in a bag of flour from Wal-Mart once. I was totally disgusted. When I talked to them about it, they said that it must have happened at home. I told them that they were there when I opened the bag. They were burrowed down in the flour. We went a few rounds and they finally refunded me. I know stuff happens that can't always be controlled, but it's their job to fix the problem as best they can, you know? If that means giving a refund, then it should be done without arguement.
@bowtieguy (5917)
I would have renturned the bread in disgust and probably would never shop there again, that is if I ever shopped there for groceries in the first place.