Do you use smileys in your posts??

@padu19 (1441)
hey friends... Today i noticed that i most of them in mylot don't have the practice of using smiley..But i am very much used to it!! i often use it in my discussions or posts.. even in SMS i use the smiley.. The one which i often use is :-) or else i sometimes use these, ;-) :-P :-( :-D But i have seen that many of them use "lol" instead of these symbols.. so what about you??? which category do you fall in??? do you use these smileys??? if so, what other symbols do you use in your posts and discussions?!!! Share your views...
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I wish we had them on mylot! - waving smiley face
I wish we had the smiley's and emoticons that other sites have but since we don't I seldom use the ones we make ourselves like the;) and :) . I guess I don't really use any symbols in my posts. My thing is adding images to almost everything I do!
@padu19 (1441)
hey good idea!! let us suggest the administrator..
@poohgal (6848)
Hello there. MyLotters here who respond to my discussions often will realize that I often use smileys at the end of my replies. =D I love using smileys. I use many smileys while using MSN, SMS and also MyLotting. I like to use =D =P =) ^.^ -.-"
@padu19 (1441)
me too.. but what does ^.^ mean???
@poohgal (6848)
I usually use ^.^ when I am smiling with my eyes closed. Haha.. =P
@manoj1502 (854)
HI still i have not reached 200 so i cant able to use smiley.
@padu19 (1441)
oh.. i never knew that it takes 200 posts to use smileys in mylot.. anyway thansk for the information..
@biggerb (2028)
I have noticed others using these smileys and other symbols.but I have never used them.Only today i got to know how to use them.I am quite excited about it.Hereafter i should use them in all my discussions.Its fun.
@padu19 (1441)
ya.. but this discussion was actually posted long back when no smileys were provided by mylot, yet we used to use smileys like :) :=) ;) :x etc..
@swatig (1187)
hi padu19, smiley can make the difference if use in mylot post also. Im aware of few smiley and out of these, use often :)smile, i often use "lol" when funny situation arises.we may request mylot to enable there post to smiley aswell. wht you think friend....
@padu19 (1441)
ya,... that is a good idea.. mylot will look more colorful with smiley...
@bryanski (497)
Right now I am not yet able to use the Mylot smileys. However I use the common text smileys like :) or ;) or ;D or ;p and many more. Smileys add to the emotion.
@femimi (872)
Yes, I like to use smileys, but also LOL :D It depends on my fingers I think =)) I think it's just a habit friend, some of them are usually using smileys, but others like to use typing :)