Have you ever had an affair becuase of a peer pressure?

@diillu (5121)
Well, I had one. Before my current relationship I was invloved in a relationship with a boy just for the sake of my bestfriend. It was during high school my bestfriend was madly in love with her boyfriend. And her boyfriend had a best friend who used to has crush on me. That was it, he told her and she was just so madly after me, persuing me to have an affair with her boyfriends bestfriend. At first I didn't at all liked the idea but she just used to keep on talking about him with me. And later on I just thought to give it a try. What about you? Have you ever had this kind of experience?
@mimpi1911 (25473)
Ho diillu, No, I never had any relationship like that ever. But it really feels nice to know that someone admires you and is in love with you. We kind of get interested in that person and I guess the same happened with you.As a teengaer many of my friends used to go out with BFs who were interested in them. It was fun and an in thing. Having saidthat, we had been sensible enough and knew our limits and stayed within that. smiles..
@diillu (5121)
Hey, thanks alot for the response. And yes same thing happen to me too. My bestfriend push me too the limit that I had started thinnking that I also like the guy. But after being in relationship with him I knew that it was nothing special. I didn't feel the way I had to for my boyfriend. So, soon after we broke up.
@mimpi1911 (25473)
Hi dillu, these are but childhood crushes which are like autumn leaves, changing with every season. Thanks for the BR.
@marabdl86 (615)
Are u still with that guy now? can you honestly say that was love? I've done somethings, but notthing worth bragging over. I can honestly say it feels better when you actually have felings for that person your doing stuff with. Because it does get old after awhile and you want to actually find the right one
@diillu (5121)
No, it was four years back. Since I didn't have that special feelings for him it didn't last long. Then after him I found my Mr. Right and fell in love with him. And now my relationship with this new and right guy is 4 years old.