Tarot Cards

Israel
Has anyone used Tarot Cards and found that it helps you? What is your favorite layout? What type of questions do you ask? Were the answers accurate?
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't use tarot cards, they are against YHVH's commandments. I depend only on Him..So that is my favorite way to get questions answered and yes, some have been answered very accurately..
• Israel
How do you get your questions answered? How do you know when you got the answer? What do you do? Do you pray everyday?
Yes I pray and read His word. For I can do nothing, everything is in His hands. Did Abraham or King David use special cards? I know that King Saul went to a medium and you know what happened there..(I Samuel 28:7) Now YHVH does use prophets, but we must be discerning that prophet to know he is from YHVH, because in these latter days, there will be false prophets..