Sleeping Habit

@scorpio16 (1707)
Most people can not sleep without covering their face with any cloth irrespective of any season. I also do same thing. Whereas most persons are just opposite, they can not sleep after keeping anything on their face. What do you do prefer, with or without clothes.
@williamjisir (22900)
I don't like to cover my face while sleeping in summer, but I like to hide my head in the quilt when it is cool and cold like the weather we are having now with the temperature of fifteen degree centigrade. If my head is outside in the cold, I find that I will be wide awake and hard to fall asleep. But I love to sleep like a slippery fish in the quilt. lol
@scorpio16 (1707)
Very good my dear friend, this is the right time to enjoy sleeping with your quilt. Keep it up. Thanks.
Hello My place in india is not a very hot or very cool place, the weather is pleasant usually, during winter nights also i use a cotton sheet of pure cotton, it is thick though, no need of a blanket ..I never cover my face, will get suffocated lol.. Thank you so much for this discussion. Professor. . Cheers have a great day ahead. God bless you. Welcome always.
i'm just like that. regardless of the weather or any condition, there has got to be something covering my face when i sleep :D and i should have a lot of pillows around ^_^
@excellence7 (3496)
• Mauritius
I prefer without covering the face...
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there scorpio! I prefer sleeping with pj's on and I need a blanket no matter how the weather is like.
I don’t like to cover my face when I sleep coz I go to sleep with moisturizers on my face so I reckon it would feel weird or not too good. I do like to sleep with a blanket though, covering me from neck to toe- that's a must have!