Vegetable Shopping

@scorpio16 (1707)
How do you do this. Do you prefer to go with your spouse or you go alone. I go alone but I find most of the couples use to shop together. What is the reason behind this.
@SViswan (12071)
Vegetable shopping - Alone or with partner?
I usually do it myself and sometimes my husband and I used to go to the market together (he's good at bargaining). But now that I have a 11 month old, we go together. We usually get our weekly stock from the vegetable market. If I buy from the local shop, I just call them and they home deliver. For me, it's easier with someone to hold the bags!
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
Me and my husband some times do shopping together. I don't think there is specific reason for doing this. It just fun for us to do some thing together, including shopping. We already start this since the first time we married. And now,since I have two kids already, we some times do shopping with four of us. Then combine the trip with going to the children playing garden before doing shopping.
@yuncloud (36)
if the couple go shopping together, it indicate that they have good relations, means they love each other very much. i often go to buy vegetagle with my boyfriend as much as possible.and he like this too. but ,since i begin to work, every day,its him to do it as my company far away from my home. I feel happy, as my boyfriend wait for my at the place i get off every afternoon,after he has bought the vegetable.
@williamjisir (22900)
When I am at home for my vacation, I usually go to the market together with my wife and help carry the vegetables that we buy and I think that it is good for us to choose some food together as my wife says that she has no idea what food to buy as the market always sells the same current food. Sometimes we buy some other food from the supermarket for some preserved food and so on.
@men82in (1270)
Apart from veggies we use to shop together ony. Because veggies to be selected by picking in retail store and also we have to buy as per familys' calorie needs so i will shop single only for vegetables.