Have you marked "best response" for your every discussion?

@diillu (5128)
I thought I did. I used to wait around like a week for marking the best response and eventually I would forgot about some of them. And when I opened my "Unresolved Discussion"..it was more than 15 pages. I was totally amazed by this. And currently I'm working on resolving all those unresolving discussions? What about you? How often you mark the best response in your discussions? OR do you also happen to forget just like me?
yup i actually forget about it just like you. but sometimes i read a post and if am really impressed will mark it the best even if its the first response i get. and now let me share a secret with you. i have never checked my "unresolved discussions" section even once. i have totally forgotten about it. please dont tell any 1 ;-)
@diillu (5128)
Yes, it just happens to me too. I just feel like I would mark the best response after sometime I don't even realise that I have already forgotten it. I was thinking that I would check it but I didn't know that I would find whole bunch of discussions with no "best respose".
Thanks for marking my response as the best.
@nancyrowina (3850)
I wait till there are at least 10 responses to the discussion before picking the best one so I have a good selection to choose from. I wouldn't want to pick one then later get a better one.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, you are also correct. But I just worry that I will enver make up to 10 responses lol.
@limcyjain (3523)
I have not started very many discussions but still there are surely some discussions which remain unresolved. I just wait for more of answers before i select a response as the best one. It gives me more of spectrum to evaluate and then finalise who deserves to be the best.
@diillu (5128)
That is also good idea. And I also thought the same too before I realized that there were so many discussions that were slipping out of my mind. But now the deserving response got the best response cause most of them are more than 5 months old.
Yes you are right i think i let some of them without "best response",but that is not easy because you cannot chose one when you had like 5-6 answers you have to read and choose the best one.
@diillu (5128)
I agree with you.
@ssh123 (31096)
I have marked for all my discussion topics after it had received substantial number of responses. Only 1 topic is yet to receive a respnose. If you have not marked for all, nothing to worry. Just go to MY UNRESOVLED DISCUSSIONS and see there whether people have respnded to your topic. Select the best one and resolve the topic.
@diillu (5128)
Currently I'm doing that. Thanks for responding.
@Lifeless (2638)
No, not all of them.. I only select a response as one of the best when it really is very good.. And whenever it is, I also give out a positive rating to it as well.. Otherwise if I find sm responses good enough, I just give them a positive rating.. But I never give out negative ratings.. That's kinda unfair...
@rb200406 (1825)
Yes i have made most of the best responses.Since i have really reduced the no of discussions started by me very less so there are not many.Butstill there are still some pending which i will do today only.
@gr8life (6252)
Hello diillu, I always wait like a month after I started a discussion to mark my best response. Or maybe, once a while when I have more free time to be here, I will check all my discussions, leave comments to those who responded to me ( and yet to hear anything from me) and mark the BR.
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
At the moment i only have 1 discussion that unresolved discussion. Because i have zero response ^_^. Usuallly i wait around 1 week to marking the best response.