Will you ask for a piece of jewelry for Xmas?

How many of you love to get jewelry for xmas? Will you ask for what you want, or just let your loved one pick for you? Or do you just wish for something and dont ask? I personally love jewelry and my husband knows it, he can also buy me loose gemstones as I collect them. I usually have to give him ideas as to which jewelry pieces or stones I like the most.
Since i save 50% with my cookie lee jewelry I will be giving everyone jewelry for christmas. Whether they like it or not. But the jewelry is fun and for everyone so I don't think I will get any complaints.
Well I would love to be on your xmas list lol. I cant imagine anyone wouldnt like to get a piece of jewelry as a gift.
@andyliuzn (1029)
My GF will also reminds me of buying some presents for her.:) That's good since it won't bother me for thinking carefully what I really should buy for her. Andy
Do you buy her jewelry, or something else she likes?
Yeah why noy but I already have a lot of gems, I might ask for something else.