WIfe Vanishes

@carolbee (16231)
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cop-named-suspect-in-wifes-vanishing/20071109191409990001 Another bizarre case of a wife vanishing. Any comments?
I have been following this case since it first started over a week ago. This guy is in my opinion obviously guilty. He has changed his story several times, and now the stuff about the 3rd wife drowning in a dry bath tub. He is a police sergeant in a suburb of chicago and i would say he got away with murder once, and maybe murder this second time as well
@carolbee (16231)
I can't understand why he simply didn't walk away from the marriages. Being an officer, he surely knew he would get caught. Am sure he is guilty too. All the fingers are pointing that direction. Thanks for responding.
Because men who are wife abusers or control freaks will never just walk away or let the woman walk away either. I suppose there is a very slim chance she could have just up and left him, but I am almost 100 percent sure that is a farce.
I believe that he has gotten away with murder once and thinks that he will get away with it again but I don't think that he will. I think that they know that he is guilty now and will find a way to put him behind bars. It is sad that the police departments are having to deal with people like this all the time working for them. I guess you just never know who you are really working for.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
That's pretty sick that he felt the need to get rid of the mother of two small children rather than just divorce her...even worse that it's probably not the fist time.Men like this are so sure of themselves that they actually delude themselves into thinking that they can do anything they want and no one will catch them or if some one does figure it out they won't dare cross them.
@carolbee (16231)
Sounds like his cocky attitude is going to get him into trouble. Haven't heard anymore news about this investigation lately. Thanks for responding.
@psyche49f (2511)
It could be another case of a 'perfect crime" and the husband is a possible suspect. Hope that the police will leave no stones unturned in order to find her, or her body...that's really intriguing...without a trace...
@carolbee (16231)
Investigations are so thorough now. They will find something but sounds like they are pointing their fingers at the husband. Thanks for responding.
@lilybug (21145)
I was watching about that on the news earlier tonight. They were saying that he was not being helpful at all in the investigation. I am sure he did it. If he didn't do it then he would be more cooperative.
@carolbee (16231)
I agree. Doesn't give me much faith in our police. Thanks for responding.
• Kuwait
I didn't watched this news yet but im curious vanishing like what? someone kidnaped them or they are scaping from being a wife? i haven't seen news this week because im so busy at work.. i hate it...