11 yr. old sucide

an 11 yr. old girl committed suicide in our country. according to her diary, it was because of poverty. pls share your thoughts regarding this matter.
@krowbar (79)
I think the child needed counseling, which was not available. Her parents could have discussed with her regarding how to get out of poverty, and the plans on how the Philippines would get out of poverty. It may be possible that she gave up life because no one explained to her about hope and how to stand up when you fall down. We need a sign of hope.
@Savvynlady (3685)
Sadly, on this earth, the poor will always be with you, but I always feel deep down that a person has the potential within to break free from poverty if they wish. At the same time, if the only message you hear is, I can't get no better than this, this is all your going to be, you won't make no more that this, well that can make you real discouraging when that's all your hearing, but for an eleven year old child to kill herself because she felt she couldn't get farther than where she was, that is so sad. I wish I could say something else, but to know that a child so young killed herself on this is sad enough.
i think , she was guide wrong by someone. at age off 11 child is not able to understand every think. so might someone guide her wrong or someone killed her.