Do you want your parents to look sexy???

Will it be a great matter to be proud of your parents that they are smart and sexy?? Will you appreciate it?? I would love to see my parents to be looking smart but sexy is still a kind of issue. I would never appreciate any attention to my mother instead of me because of her looks....:P Hw about you?
@wseayuan (374)
Hi, we all want our parents are smart and sexy,but that can't be ture to all parents. my parents are all farmers ,they don't get good education,and just live in my hometown,and din't go to some place else .but i don't mind that . they are the people who love me most .i also love them.they know they are not good enough and want me better than them ,they know themselves.i admire them. i know one saying:the son don't mind his mother's ugly look.i think it is right.
To me too the looks of my parents doesn't matter at all!! As they are the most important people in my life. I just asked if you would be able to accept sexy parents? :)
i really don't care too much about wheather my parents look sexxy or not. but in the truth, my parents are relatively troditional people, so they, most of the time ,dressed in formal clothes, and i do think that kind of clothes looks smarter and neater. if i must have a choice, i maybe preper them to dress normally,for, that really suits them!
yea actually people have this picture in their mind that parents always looks normal dressed and sober..! they just can't accept sexy parents. thanks for your response :)
@thefuture (1750)
• Nigeria
Hi stella! I think the most important thing in this life is to go for important things. I mean, if it is important for my parents to look sexy, then ok, but if not, then I don't think they should look sexy. That's my own opinion. Thanks and have a great day.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi stella quite controversial topic as to use sexy. LOL, so far i never thought of that but sure my parents want look smart and moreover Healthy, free from diseases, and i want them happy togather and enjoying their life take care
@eftychiap (349)
• Cyprus
I believe if my parents looked sexy I would feel uncomfortable. If they dress modern and behave like open-minded then fine. But sexy? I don't think so. Fortunately my parents behave, dress and look like their age and I am pretty happy about that. They are a bit old-fashioned but that's the way they were brought up. I am ok with that. If they suddenly started to dress sexy I would have to wonder what's wrong..
@ayou82 (3460)
Yes, even their skin tells it all. It doesnt matter if they are all wrinkled. Me i like to see my mother dress like i do and i just want to know how hippy old lady she could.