Dad Accused Of Beating Son Over Homework (this ones pretty bad)

http://www.wfsb.com/news/14423679/detail.html what a piece of garbage! I bet this is not the first beating this child has endured. Hopefully, it will be the last.
@carolbee (16231)
Sad story. I can't understand why the father decided the teen took too long to do his homework. There shouldn't be a time restriction on homework. Sounds like the father is a control freak. My suggestion would be to tie the father to a pole and repeat the same method of punishment. After the physical punishment, attach a hefty fine to this man's jail time. I would be curious to know if the wife remains with this man. My concern & questions: will the teen grow up to be a healthy, happy adult? Will the teen repeat this type of abuse?
Very good questions and concerns.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Unbelievable - just over homework? I can't believe some people!
Unbelievable is right.
@jolenegreen (1209)
This is sooo sad. I cant believe people.
I know it is very sad.
@blackbriar (9080)
I'm assuming they are going to tie the father up and beat him with a 2x4 till it breaks, right?
Thats what they need to do.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Lifez2short! Gosh, no child deserves to be beaten like that! I sure hope that it would be the last and I hope he will recover from that trauma psychologically, because bruises may heal but scars in the heart cut the deepest. I hope that the father will be punsihed and put in jail for a long time. Take care and have a nice day. :)
I hope so to.
@lilybug (21145)
That boy is luck to be able to get up and call the police after a beating with a 2 by 4. I am glad the girl had the guts to go down and untie him.
Yes im glad she did also.
I will never understand what possesses people to do such a thing! I pray for that boy's physical and mental health!
I will be doing the same.
@ayou82 (3460)
oh my i hope he used his head before beating that child..he is a monster to me.
Well no I dont think he was using his head at all.