Lonely Lovers

@juls146 (966)
If u are losing someone,missing someone, Wanna be with someone alot, Come on,Lets share Ours and make something in between. You can share everything with each other,Loneliness,sadness,happiness
@Sm00tH (2040)
• Belgium
well i'm kinda lonely. there's this girl i like alot and we meet regularly, but she sees me as her best friend to who she can tell anything.
@juls146 (966)
hey...i feel u need to wait a little more...she should feel she can trust u...and even u will feel it s time for me to express...'cox wen it s not the rite time and if u express to a gal who sees u as her best frnd..she might feel u have misunderstood her and ruined the relationship...but wen it the rite she will feel,,yeah..he s so understanding and read my heart... well this is wat i feel being a gal... good luck and tak care...
@Sm00tH (2040)
• Belgium
ok i'll wait longer thx
@juls146 (966)
...tak care and stay in touch...
@Vulcanik (944)
• Netherlands
Been missing my ex girlfriend :(
@juls146 (966)
if u set ur love free and if it comes back it s urs otherwise it was never urs and u r true love is waiting 4 u somewhere...dont waste time.... and god has given us a very very bad memory power.... chill out ,cheers,,,,tak care dear