Have you seen the childhood photos of your

By Bala
@balasri (26549)
grandparents?
@goodsign (2287)
Hi & Hello my friend Balasri. Oh...what a miss feeling to have that kind of photos, but my late grand parents from both sides didn't have their childhood photos. On their childhood time, camera is an exclusive thing to have and matter-of-fact in 1929 - 1940 before the Japanese troops invade Malaysia(Tanah Melayu, previously), I think not many camera available in my place. HAPPY DAPPY.
@balasri (26549)
Do you have any war stories to tell me good sign?
@goodsign (2287)
Too doleful story to tell, "The Lethal Burma Train Rail Track". The victims still alive in my village.
@balasri (26549)
Will you please give me some more information.I want to read about it.These stories makes you mellow.
No.I am not lucky to see such photos.But my grand children are having this opportunity.
@balasri (26549)
How many grand children do you have madam?
@ayou82 (3460)
No i havent seen one yet.. because they lived in a very remote areas .. so no cameras no technology in their time.. but i saw the oldest of the oldest things they have left and they said it is a real life treasure..
@balasri (26549)
Sure thing.There are so precious indeed.
@mimpi1911 (25474)
Yes, I have Bala. I have one childhood photo of my maternal grandmother. She looked like a white ball of puddle, I heard. However, the photo has become yellow tinted and most part of it is hand drawn as it used to be in earlier days. Still, it has a certain life and nostalgia that overpowers the inauthenticity of the picture.
@balasri (26549)
God I get thrilled to see those ones.You see thee person and the photo and sure it unfolds thousands of emotions.Life is definitely beautiful Mimpi.