The relationship between cold weather and the return of old friends

@LittleMel (14033)
Spring and summer I wasn't here much, not that I didn't try. And then renovation for the whole 2 months, well what can I say, it needed doing. We were going to start renovating again but then it snowed, not much, but the temperature has dropped enough to make people wear gloves when they're outside. That's it we'll have to hold until winter is over. So what else to do inside the house after regular house chores? I go back mylotting of course, over 8 hrs this time. I noticed some people on my friends list are back too. So maybe winter is not that bad, or perhaps they find those other forums are not as good as mylot, and they found this out recently. Who knows. What about your old friends? Do they return to mylotting again? Do you know why they are back now? Some people may wonder what makes me think they "return" since they never "leave". No biggie, call it what you want. I'm just glad to see my old friends back, that's all.
@polachicago (19073)
LittleMel, I was never gone, I was under hibernation...he, he...:) I am working on computer now for almost 24/7...I am getting tired of writing my production script, so I need to free my mind....and take a break... I am not done with remodeling, but I am taking it easy now...as long as it takes, I don't care...I am doing most if it myself... Weather has a lot to do with my schedule; I am no longer beach bum...lol
@LittleMel (14033)
heheh it's almost winter so maybe just take a break completely and clean up the dust. I don't know how far you've gone but do take a rest since you have to make money also.
@polachicago (19073)
yes, I take it all in slow motion, winter blue...lol
@LittleMel (14033)
it's not even official yet but it snowed already last week. I hope it won't make an early start
@raijin (10373)
Yes, I also have "returning" mylot friends on my list getting active again. I guess some of them have more free-time now, that's why they are here again. Anyway, I'm always glad to see them active again since I really miss their participation here!;) I welcome all of them, friends or not as long as they are coming back and making this site more enjoyable again. I hope that with them coming, we could again rekindle happy moments just like the good ole mylot days!;)
@LittleMel (14033)
that reminds me. I didn't see you much before either. yes I love to see familiar IDs here, even if they are not my friends - yet
@azimsay (545)
Cold weather and old friend is same. In cld weather some time we are enjoy our life.Just like our old friend we spend our life time. We like to remember we spend nice time.
@LittleMel (14033)
interesting. I would liken summer to my good friends, since I enjoy summer and being with good friends. winter is definitely not my favorite
8 hours is a long time to mylot.. I also go another forum as the payout is faster and the pay lot more.. I come to mylot because most my friends are here..and the site runs so smooth and quick.. Whether old friends show up here more in the winter or summer..it is yet to be seen:)
@LittleMel (14033)
I agree. I'm getting tired now I will be back tomorrow. you didn't notice that yet? I did :) they didn't leave mylot, just happened to be off for some time then I saw them again
@chrislotz (8200)
Well, I'm a new friend to you, but I thought I would rspond anyways. I'm glad your back because I have found this to be a good site to make new friends and I would like to be your friend. Thank you for accepting my request. Wow, you have been on this site for 8 hours today. That's really incredible. I would hope you have taken some breaks in between. I would have a very sore back and neck if I was on for that long. I try to be here for about 4 hours and at that I take a lot of little breaks. I don't smoke in my house, so I go outside every once in awhile to have a smoke and so I get that break once every hour or so. Well, here's hoping you will do a lot of mylotting now that your back and will be talking to you again soon.
@LittleMel (14033)
thanks new friend! I wish I could change it to friends not only old friends. I should be the one to welcome you abroad :) sure I take rests now and then. I was here mylotting and doing some work on my pc. talk to you soon.