I have finally got this toothe removed.

I could not believe how long it took to get this out. I suffered for months trying to keep it in. To get an appointment for a root canal at the local hospital. Last night as well as the past few days I have to take 3 pills or more 600 mg's of pain meds. My stomach is sick as xyz. I was seeing cross eyed ans well as sleepy. The next step for me was the hospital to empty my stomach. So I went to 2 dental offices the last one took it out for me. No I am very happy and sad at the same time. Is there any relief to this pain at home?
I know I can't help but honestly I didn't experience my tooth being removed. I'm really afraid of the dentist..Cleaning and filling is okay with me but seeing my tooth removed will be horrible...it may sound crazy, but I'm really afraid.
@sugarfloss (2140)
Did you go through a wisdom tooth extraction?Oh no,are you alright?I went through it too but I took the meds before I felt the pain.It's easier that way and it doesn't hurt that bad.Why did you have to go to empty your stomach?I hope you're alright now.You need a lot of rest.All I did was sleep for 2 days after the minor operation.Take care!
@whyaskq (7531)
Eat ice-cream. That was the advice given to me by few people. They claim it helps though I did not try it. I feel the pain. I had two teeth removed at one go before and I survived on Milo drink for few days. I don't want to get addicted to ice-cream :P