Freedom

what does freedom mean to you? Is it living to other country,with all its rights and opportunities?Is it inner liberation-from fear,doubt,anger,pride,prejudice,and self obsession? is freedom the sum of a thousand daily liberties we take for granted?opening a bank account.Enrolling in a course. wearing a miniskirt changing doctors or religions-or hair color. saying no.half the world has no idea what it means to have a choice. how fortune we are.
@ssh123 (31086)
It is good that everyone enjoys the freedom. There are two distinct limitations to this freedom: 1. freedom enjoyed by one person should not affect the freedom of another person. Example. Just because one is enjoying the freedom, one cannot put on a music system and play it so loud to disturb neighbours and others. He has not right to do it. 2. In the name of the freedom, sometimes I get a feeling that I am not heeding to the advise of my parents and as a result I am falling into the trap of 'unmanageable situation'. So in the first case, discretionary use of freedom and in the second case subject ourselves to sacrifice a bit of freedom and listen to others, take their suggestion for our own good.
thanks for your responce,keep in touch and have a nice day.
@lilaclady (28226)
I am a live and let live type of person and to me freedom means exactly that, to be free to live your life the way you wish, the freedom for every single person no matter how poor or rich can have the same educational advantages, the freedom to own your own little space of life and live it the way you want.
thanks for your responce, keep in touch and have a nice day.
@mykmari_08 (2464)
On my own point of view, freedom is being able to do what your heart desires without trampling on other's rights. It is the liberty of saying your thoughts aloud without being tactless and eventually hurting other's feelings. I have once read that you could get angry but you don't have a right to be cruel. It's the same situation with this matter. Freedom is a gift given by God to all mankind which we should cherish and be thankful for. God bless and take care, be happy to be free.
@tryxiness (4548)
I guess freedom is basically having to live peacefully : inside you and with the relationship around you...
@Ann2407 (305)
For me, the freedom of my heart is most important,it is even more important than family,friendship and love.