Black Friday

@bfarrier1 (2082)
I went shopping today with my sister and my two daughters. we all had a lot of fun and got some bargain's in the process, did you go shopping?
@jillhill (37383)
I went with my daughter and daughter in law for a while in the afternoon. I felt like I got some good buys and the crowds had thinned out by the time we went otherwise I usually avoid going on black friday.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
I love black friday I think its just all the hustle and busle that makes it feel like Christmas, the crowds don't even bother me we stood in line at one store for over a hour we just talked to alot of different people that was in line with us and had lots of fun.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
It has been a week that I could not go shopping. My daughter was a little bit sick so I need to stay at home all the time. But I hope this weekend I can go out for a while to do a little shopping since she is getting better already. I realy miss fresh air.. :)
@bfarrier1 (2082)
So sorry to hear your daughter is sick, I hope you get to get out soon and that your daughter is feeling better.