People do the darndest things crooked. This is true and real

A person lives in a apt building. She is a well known crook. She got a hold of a neighbors credit card #. How they are still wondering this. Now the neighbor just found out The crooked neighbor payed a bill of theirs with this card. The neighbor went to the mother they talked. Because of the fear of the crooked one. They both said nothing to her. The girl is 30 so the mother need not say anything to her. The neighbor was asked by the investigator does she know anyone by this last name. She said no and told them to investigate. Shame and disgrace on this person. I can't believe she would do this to her neighbor next door. Not to mention the woman works for the police dept. I always look at her magazines and mail to see if anything ever shows up with my daughter's name on it. She know I'll dig a hole in the ground with her head if she does this with my info. How does this happen to good people?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi giftsandbagscom! That is very wicked! She is shameless and no dignity for doing that to her neighbor. Does she think she can get away with it? Does she thinks she is untouchable because she works in a police dept? My gosh, I hope she will be found out and charged accordingly. Take care and have a nice day. :)
Oh No I meant the victim or this. Works for the police dept.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi! Sorry my mistake. And i am shocked she can be that brave to do that to someone who works in the police dept. Thanks for being nice even though i got it wrong the first time. hehe..Take care and have a nice day. :)
I can't believe someone would do something like that to their own neighbor! That is just shameless. What is the world coming to when public servants are ripping off their neighbors' identities to pay for stuff? I hope that woman gets caught & prosecuted for that.
@subathra (3519)
Quiet shocking to hear this ..i wonder how she could do such a bad thing to a neighbour..being into such a responsible post and do such brutal acts..