high school

high school - teddy bear
Australia
do you have anything that you made from school i have a pencil box which i made at school now i am 32 years old and i have a teddy bear that i made too let me know your thoughts on what you made at high school and did you throw it away or have you kept it
@Monkeyrose (2849)
I have made tons of thinks in highschool. - metal ring game - boxer shorts - Bean bag cat -bean bag bear - loonie bank - tons of paintings I don't think I have any of it left anymore. If I do its tucked away in some box somewhere.
hi there Monkeyrose i think its important to have something thanks for the response and happy postings
No problem, you always post such good questions. I do think its important to keep things as momentos. I think I still have some of my artwork. My dad has my loonie bank as I gave it to him as a gift.
hi there Monkeyrose its good to keep some things thanks for your response again and happy postings
When I was a high school student, I ever used the calendar paper to make a wallet. And it was very interesting and nice. I gave it to my friend but unfortunately she didn't keep it well.
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello Dear,I am 52 now and I only have few things from my high school such as 2 paints and one little house made by little parts of stone!See you Silvana