I am reading a lot on these ebay stores

I had no idea there were so many options. They even have a store for ten items or less. This is crazy how they make so much money. By the way how do you list your items quickly. I need to list at least 20 items a day to get my store full. It's time consuming at the least. Thanks
@Polly1 (12648)
I don't have a store, I would like too though. How long have you had your store and is it worth the price of having one. I love buying and selling on ebay, its tough sometime. Ebay is so crowded with so much of everything, its tough to make money on it. The shipping charges are what hurts us sellers too. I try to keep my shipping charges fair, but the actual price to ship things is very expensive. I think high shipping charges keeps some propective buyers away from bidding on your auctions. Good luck with all your stuff. I wish I knew a good answer to your question, it does take time to list everything. If you are relisting things you can save a template and then modify that if needed. that helps save some time.
@sedel1027 (17851)
I don't have a stoe, but I know when you list regular items there is an option "Sell similiar item" which fills in all the information then all you need to do is modify it.