How many people have actually earned money on My Lots? And how long did it take

Was just curious if this site really paid or if just says it will and never does. And I was just wondering how long it takes to make money cause I dont have much of a headstart here! lol...Just curious!
@lbinkley (1078)
Well, my neighbor that got me hooked on this site got paid, she logged a LOT of time and she made 50 bucks quick fast and in a hurry. Anyway, they do pay, just be patient. I know that I at one point was up to about 13 bucks, and I had only been a member for like a month maybe. Now if I hadn't gone a year without logging in I would have got my payout, but it zeroed out because I didn't even log in for like a year. However, I am already starting to rack it up again! Just make sure you give quality posts, because it isn't quantity, it's quality. No one word answers!
Oh Im always about quantity and quality...Half the time I cant shut up...lol...there will be no one word answers from me!!
@shakeroo (3990)
Yes, myLot does pay and I am on my way to my second payout. Based on my posting rates, I would make the minimum in about 3 months. It all depends on how much time you can put in here. Happy Posting!
I cant wait to get a payout, but how many hours does a person have to log?
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Yes, mylot really does pay. When I first joined I wasn't working and made an easy $25 a month...not a lot but good enough for me. Now that I'm working I lowered my payout to $10 a month and usually earn more than that. It all has to do with how much time you but in and the quality of your discussions and responses. Make good discussions and responses and you will do well my friend.
Thanks soo much for the reply...Its good to know that this isnt just a joke!