Need Help With My Cell Phone

I just got a new cell phone. It is a Nokia 6085. It has bluetooth technology. I dont know what that is. It is supposed to be a MP3 player and I cant figure out how to use it. The manual is no help at all. I do not know anything about bluetooth technology nor MP3 Players. Can you help me any? I would really appreciate it. It also has a camera on it. I figured out how to use the camera but that is is. The only thing that came wit the phone was a power cord and manual. Nothing else.
@Polly1 (12647)
Good luck, you have to find a teenager to help you, or someone in their early 20's. I am lost when it comes to some of the new stuff, my brain just doesn't work that way. I use my phone to make and recieve calls. I do know how to text also, but I don't do that. Sometimes reading the manual confuses me more instead of helping.
Poly, Have you noticed that the manuals dont tell very much anymore? Years ago, you could read the manual and you had no questions. Today I read the manual and have the same questions I had before I read it. LOL
@Polly1 (12647)
The manuals sound like a bunch of gobblely goop, lol.
You can search it on the internet.Usually there is a product instruction for cellphone,do you have it?My colleague always use bluetooth to transfer other people's data to his own.But the condition is that another one must also have blue tooth.Sometimes,you can use bluetooth find datas from digital company around you. You can open the bluetooth from the cellphone setting.Erm,it seems that when you want to get one song from another cellphone,you can use it.
The manual that came with my phone is no help at all. After reading your comment, I know a little more than I did. I am still confused.
@carpenter5 (6786)
Can't help you much. I have to get my kids to help me. I work at a high school, so there are lots of kids that will step in and help me. I get kind of embarrassed when they say "why don't you just do...." Because I don't know HOW that's why!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Afraid I'm zero help at all and know nothing at all about the new phones but if no one here can help you might try a search on yahoo for 'tips' or 'help' with your specific phone. I've done this several times for other things and found some great sites with lots of help.