I just noticed mylot needs to add more catagorys

I was trying to start a few other postings. Mylot has no place for us to make our own categories. This may be where they need to improve. We have to stick with the same ones over and over. Organization interests me a lot. I don't see a place to put it. Do you?
@yanxchick (252)
I was actually just thinking this the other day. I collect baseball cards, but I didn't see a place where I can say that. There was also a whole other interest group I thought of the other day, but now it slips my mind. I think there could be a place where you can suggest a new category or interest and then mylot could take that into consideration.
@wooitsmolly (3613)
You could put organization under "hobbies that I enjoy" or maybe "things I have done with my life." I agree that there are not enough categories to add things and I see a lot of interests that do not fit into the category people put them under at all. I wonder why myLot doesn't add an "other" section or something for those kinds of things.