what do you love best about her?

My daughter has the softest heart for human life. It could be animal or human she will melt in minutes. What is about yours??
I have 2 daughters...One is 7 and the other is 4. They never cease to amaze me everyday. I see so much of myself in them which can be scary at times, but other days I cant believe such beautiful little people came from me. They are soo interested in learning new things and I swear they get smarter and smarter everyday. Its amazing to think that one day thay will be in my shoes and speaking of their own children and I can only hope that I have been the best Mommy I can be towards them because they love soo unconditionally you cant help but to think that your heart might explode because they make you soo happy!
@patgalca (15561)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I don't feel like I have been the best mother. I have had fibromyalgia since my second daughter was born 11 years ago. So I feel they have been neglected and my older daughter has had to play mother, even as a four year old. So I am rather amazed that my kids have turned out so great. They are smart (better grades than I ever got), athletic (winning awards, being leaders - also stuff I never did). They are also funny and beautiful. I really enjoy their company. They light up my world.
@Ngippol (567)
Your daughter is soft in heart, meaning she is humble to learn new things. While she has that attitude, bring her closer to God. Don't you have a soft heart for Christ who is the reason for this season?