How often do you have an energy drink?

These really do come in handy when in need. I use to take no dose when I worked over night. Now I just use these red bull drinks. I just have to remember to buy them from costco. How about your energy drink? What are you doing when you need them most?
@whyaskq (7531)
I do not really go for energy drink. When I am feeling lethargic, I do take some health tonics and supplements. Some people go for coffee, but Iced Milo is something that really perks me up.
@megumiart (3780)
After the initial energy boost I get from drinks, i get extremely drained, so I usually never drink energy drinks.
I've never had an energy drink actually. I make sure to get as much sleep as possible and then I struggle through the day or the tasks that I need to complete. The only energy type stuff I've used has been the energy gum that you see around. It has come caffeine and something natural for energy in it. It helps a bit and I'm not too worried about over loading on caffeine.
If you are talking about the ones in stores like SoBe, Arizona Teas, calm, Jolt, Boost etc etc etc, I have to say very rarely; however, an energy drink made from scracth, all the time ! If it is not a fruit smoothie with yougurt or ice cream, honey powder, bananas or strawberries or mango or peach or cantaloupe or even apple THEN it is a vegetable energy pick-me-up ! Those can be prepared with every vegetable pulverized in a mixer or juicer and ready to drink but for some specialties I have a few recipe ideas . . . Mexican Tomato Kick 1/3 teasppon cumin 1 8oz can of unsalted tomato juice OR the pupl and juice of 4 skin-on roma, cherry or regulat salad tomato 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (not to much you are drinking this !) 1/4 teaspoon Tobasco sauce 1 pulverized ground up steamed zucchini Run this through a blender and serve chilled or hot with a lemon wedge sliced atop the glass ! ------------------------------------- For a different kick, add chopped celery and garlic without the cumin and substitue oregano . . . Enjoy !! sharing the light and happy holidays, Miss Erica Hidvegi, the Enlightenment_Advisor, B.A. Psych/M.A. Transpersonal Studies- Cnslng/Author, Artist, Photographer, Entrepreneur & Freelance extraordinaire www.enlightenment-psych.net
@httpx0 (302)
• France
Well, I don't drink energy drinks because there is too much sugar in theses drinks. I only drink coffee or tea. However, I used to drink powerade (redbull isn't allowed in my country, France !) and I used to drink more than 3 bottle or powerade a day. Especially before swimming and running... But sometimes I miss my energy drink and feel very tired. Anyway :) You are right to drink Redbull, i like its taste. Have a good day ;)