People can be so nasty and lazy

last night I called a cab to go shopping. The cab cost me $12.00 I could have saved since offered a ride. I chose to use the cab as he was going in my sister's house. Now this cab driver drove like a bat out of hell. He was talking on a cell phone the entire way. I thought to myself lord just get us there safely. So we get out before the entrance. On the way back why did we get this same sorry driver. He was young and watched my daughter and I struggle with those items. I said now here it is he can't make a tip. There is no way you can give this person a tip. When we reached home he sat patiently while we struggle in this horrible cold and wind. Is this not a way to earn extra bucks. My goodness it's the holiday's.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Since I take cabs all the time I've run into these guys way too often. Always on cell phones and not watching the road and they won't even get out to help me with my bags! One of the biggest problems in my area is that some of them don't even speak English and boy is that fun!