Have you been tired of blogging?

@senses (840)
It's been six months that I had my interest back in writing a blog again. I had been lazy the past six months. My interest had vanished but now I realized that blogging is worthwhile. Are you an active blogger? Did you also feel the same tiredness I felt? Or you always have the zest and energy to update your blog daily? What's in your blog that you love the most?
@jayalaksmi (1041)
I was maintaining a blog but i was not interested in the control that they gave us, so i now switched to free website and am enjoying making them and hosting them and also i am able to get professional knowledge about website launching. And if you know atleast html then you can easily create the site.
@senses (840)
i also have a site, but it's just hosted by free hosting. I'm not that good in html yet since I'm a new to it but little by little I'm learning. It's more interesting than blogging.
@chunter (1761)
I am an active blogger but I do not get tired of blogging....In fact I have been doing this for the past one year and I still enjoy it very much as I see my blog grow, the increase in page rank as well as the traffic... I try to find new things that people want and as frequently as I can...I only stop during weekend as well as when I'm on holidays....but other than that, I make it appoint to update as often as possible... As for what I love most, I would have to say the content I bring to people as well as the overall blog layout and such....coz I happen to see other people following my style and what I do....which makes it clear that people have noticed my site and are copycat...
@senses (840)
That's actually nice to hear. I hope I could visit and read on your blogs! More Power and thank you for sharing your thoughts.
@micamyx (916)
Sometimes i feel that way too just like now. I want to update my blog but i don't know where to start. Too much ideas can cause laziness hehe
@senses (840)
definitely, that's actually my problem as well... to start I say the most difficult part indeed.
@hannah88 (258)
As for now, I'm enjoying blogging. I add more contents for my blog to drive more traffic. More traffic means more earning. Though I haven't earned that much in my blogging, I still enjoy it.